Temporary Resident Permit

Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) Help?

Call Toll-Free Within North America

TRP Canada

Canada immigration lawyer focused on helping Americans apply for a Temporary Resident Permit so they can travel to Canada with a criminal record. We offer free comprehensive consultations (unlike many businesses who demand a retainer before assessing your options).

Articles About Visiting Canada with a Criminal History

Received a DUI conditional discharge and interested in traveling to Canada?
Read this article: conditional discharges and Canadian admissibility.

Not enough time to apply for a Temporary Resident Permit before your trip?
Read this article: how to apply for a border TRP.

Want to travel to Canada while in a DUI deferred prosecution program?
Read this article: visit Canada with DUI deferment.

Have a criminal conviction other than drunk driving and need to visit Canada?
Read this article: going to Canada with criminal record.

Waiting to be allowed into Canada again after a DUI?
Read this article: becoming deemed rehabilitated to Canada.

Need to enter Canada with a felony or misdemeanor traffic violation?
Read this article: crossing the border into Canada with a misdemeanor traffic offense.

Convicted or fined for possessing marijuana and want to enter Canada?
Read this article: entry to Canada with cannabis related violations.

Wondering how a misdemeanor affects entry to Canada?
Read this article: traveling to Canada with misdemeanor.

Want to permanently overcome your criminal inadmissibility to Canada?
Read this article: Criminal Rehabilitation for unlimited access to Canada.

Interested in crossing the Canadian border with a felony conviction?
Read this article: going to Canada with felony charges.

Planning on bringing a gun into Canada with you?
Read this article: how to bring a gun into Canada

Visiting Canada from a country that requires a Visitor Visa?
Read this article: applying for a Canada Temporary Resident Visa.

Thinking of going to Canada with an assault record?
Read this article: assault and Canadian border.

Denied a Canada eTA because of criminal record?
Read this article: refused an eTA Canada due to criminality.

Want to learn how to overcome criminal inadmissibility?
Read this article: visiting Canada if you are criminally inadmissible.

Interested in the latest Temporary Resident Permit processing times?
Read this article: how long does a Canada TRP take?

Bringing a dog along with you into the country?
Read this article: taking dogs into Canada.

Interested in extending your Temporary Resident Permit?
Read this article: how to get a Temporary Resident Permit extension.

Applying for Canada PR but have a criminal record?
Read this article: FBI Police Clearance for immigration to Canada.

Worried about medical inadmissibility?
Read this article: medically inadmissible to Canada.

Interested in visiting Canada as a touring musician?
Read this article: touring in Canada as a foreign band.

Wondering what crimes can render a person criminally inadmissible?
Read this article: crimes that can make you inadmissible to Canada.

Concerned that border officials might search your phone or computer?
Read this article: can Canadian border agents search my phone?

How Can We Help?

If you have any arrests or convictions on your record and need to visit Canada, call us today or fill out this form! 24 Hour Response Time!